WOMEN TO WOMEN GIVING CIRCLE
The Women to Women Giving Circle was created to encourage and inform the philanthropic giving of local area women.
Goals of Women to Women:
- Raise financial resources through the generosity of local women to provide funding for Women to Women grants to meet important needs of local women and children
- Provide women with opportunities to further develop philanthropic leadership skills
View our Women to Women Brochure to learn more about the Giving Circle.
Please make your gift to the Women to Women Giving Circle today! Here are three easy ways to help create positive change in the lives of women and children in our community:
- Download a donor card and and mail to Women to Women, 915 E. Washington St., Suite 2, Bloomington, IL 61701
- Call us at 309-662-4477 to make your gift by credit card (if you prefer not to use our online option) or to set up automatic withdrawals from your checking account or credit card.
- Make your gift online by clicking the Donate button below.
Women to Women Steering Committee Members
Beth Robb, Chair
Doris M. Houston
Kristal H. Shelvin
Emily Vigneri, IPCF Board Liaison
Mary Ann Webb