PHILANTHROPIST OF THE YEAR NOMINATIONS
Each November since 2009 (with the exception of 2011), the Community Foundation has honored the Philanthropist of the Year at the Celebrating Local Philanthropy Luncheon. Nominations are solicited from IPCF board and committee members and the general public. A committee comprised of past recipients and board members review the nominations and send their recommendation to the board for approval.
Criteria to be nominated:
- An individual, couple or family
- Resident of McLean, DeWitt, Livingston or Logan County
- Demonstration of
- Outstanding civic responsibility through contributions of financial resources and voluntary commitment of time
- Willingness to serve in leadership roles, providing vision and the ability to involve others in philanthropic activity
- Impact of philanthropic efforts.