- This event has passed.
Women to Women Grants Presentations
December 6, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST
The Women to Women Giving Circle Grants Committee has asked six grant applicants to make presentations about their grant programs.
Each of grant finalists will have a total of 15 minutes to discuss their proposed programs and answer questions from the grants committee. The focus of 2019 grants is programs that offer early intervention to children ages 0-5 and their support networks. In order to eligible for a grant, applicant organizations are required to collaborate with another nonprofit on their programs.
Programs making presentations are:
• Growing STEAM Potential Through Play – Children’s Discovery Museum and Children’s Home + Aid
• Itsy Arts: Emotions and Melodies – Illinois Art Station and Illinois Symphony Orchestra
• Littlest Learners – Lexington Elementary School and Lexington Public Library
• Kindermusik Class at SPICE for the At-Risk – Music Connections Foundation, Marcfirst and The Baby Fold
• Post-Partum Mood Disorders – The Baby Fold and McLean County Health Department
• Parents Life Skills Training and Support Groups – YWCA, Project Oz and Marcfirst
The Women to Women Giving Circle has $38,000 to fund the 2019 grants.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP with Michele Evans at Illinois Prairie Community Foundation at 309-662-4477 or email her. Representatives of organizations making presentations are invited to attend presentations involving their organization, but not those of other organizations.