- This event has passed.
Women to Women Grant Presentations – Dec. 4, 2019
December 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm CSTfree
The Women to Women Giving Circle Grants Committee asks final grant applicants to make presentations about their grant programs from 1-3 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2019, at ISU Alumni Center, 1110 N. Main St., Normal.
Each of grant finalists will have a total of 15 minutes to discuss their proposed programs and answer questions from the grants committee. The focus of 2020 grants is programs that offer early intervention to children from birth through 3rd grade and their support networks. In order to eligible for a grant, applicant organizations are required to collaborate with another nonprofit on their programs.
Finalists for the 2020 Women to Women Grants and their order of presentation:
- 1:00 p.m. – Children’s Discovery Museum and Children’s Home + Aid’s Scott Early Learning Center on “Growing STEAM Potential Through Play”
- 1:15 p.m. – Girl Scouts of Central Illinois and Clinton Public Schools on “G.I.R.L. Outreach – DeWitt County”
- 1:30 p.m. – Music Connections Foundation, Marcfirst and The Baby Fold on “Kindermusik Class at SPICE for the At-Risk”
- 1:45 p.m. – The Baby Fold and McLean County Health Department on “Perinatal Mood Disorders Community Education and Outreach”
- 2:00 p.m. – Lexington CUSD #7 and Lexington Park District on “Littlest Learners – ‘Lex’ Go Get Moving!”
- 2:15 p.m. – The Immigration Project and McLean County District Unit 5 on “Holistic Information Sessions for Immigrant Families”