Welcome to Illinois Prairie Community Foundation
To help people support local solutions to local needs by growing and preserving permanent funds…For Good. For Ever.
- To engage and assist individuals in sharing their charitable gifts
- To receive, invest and manage contributions, building permanent funds for the needs of our area (McLean, Livingston, DeWitt, and Logan Counties and adjacent areas in Tazewell, Woodford, LaSalle, Ford, and Piatt Counties)
- To provide donors flexible, convenient giving options
- To be a voice in identifying community needs and concerns
- To be a trusted resource and catalyst for positive change
- See more
Explore our website and let us know how we can help you fulfill your charitable goals. Illinois Prairie Community Foundation provides a simple and powerful approach to charitable giving. We make it possible for individuals, families and organizations to custom-design their own named donor advised or endowment funds and/or support existing funds that reflect their charitable goals and interests. (Download Our Brochure)
Introducing “Emerging Philanthropists”
Learn about this exciting new partnership with Illinois Wesleyan University’s Action Research Center to engage young adults in learning about and contributing to their community. Click here to learn more.
2015 Philanthropist of the Year nominations
Do you know someone who is always ready to help with time and treasure? Someone who is a proven leader with the ability to help others engage in making our communities better? We encourage you to nominate that individual, couple, or family residing in McLean, DeWitt, Livingston or Logan County to be the Illinois Prairie Community Foundation 2015 Philanthropist of the Year. They will be honored at the Celebrating Local Philanthropy Luncheon at the Normal Marriott on November 18, 2015. Click here for criteria and nomination form. Deadline for nominations is July 31.
IPCF’s 2014 Annual Report is available for review by clicking here.