Welcome to Illinois Prairie Community Foundation
To help people support local solutions to local needs by growing and preserving permanent funds…For Good. For Ever.
- To engage and assist individuals in sharing their charitable gifts
- To receive, invest and manage contributions, building permanent funds for the needs of our area (McLean, Livingston, DeWitt, and Logan Counties and adjacent areas in Tazewell, Woodford, LaSalle, Ford, and Piatt Counties)
- To provide donors flexible, convenient giving options
- To be a voice in identifying community needs and concerns
- To be a trusted resource and catalyst for positive change
- See more
Explore our website and let us know how we can help you fulfill your charitable goals. Illinois Prairie Community Foundation provides a simple and powerful approach to charitable giving. We make it possible for individuals, families and organizations to custom-design their own named donor advised or endowment funds and/or support existing funds that reflect their charitable goals and interests. (Download Our Brochure)
Congratulations to John and Marilyn Freese who were honored on Wednesday as the 2015 Philanthropists of the Year
More photos of the workshop and luncheon here.
The Women to Women Giving Circle Selects 6 Finalists for 2016 Grant Funding
Six finalists will make oral presentations in support of their grant proposals to the Women to Women Grants Committee on December 8 between 1:00 and 3:00 pm at the ISU Alumni Center. All Women to Women Giving Circle members and those interested in learning more about Women to Women are welcome to attend.